Monday 12 October 2015

Well I've near enough finished the poncho
Quite pleased with it for a first attempt.

I got slightly way laid at the weekend when I had the inspiration to do a scarf. I'd seen a blanket but without any real instructions on how to do the design so I worked a similar one for myself
What do you think ?

It's quite delicate. And only took me a few hours over the weekend to do. Sort of a daisy design and in Norwich city fc colours lol.
Today I started a copy but in different colours. 
Haven't finished or put it together yet but here are the first few that I've made this morning. 

The four on the right I've stream pressed but the other six are still to be done. You can see the difference steaming makes. Edges uncurl but also it makes the wool so much softer to touch.

Right I better abandon my crochet for the day. I have clients in this evening. Working does get in the way at times ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment