Wednesday 4 May 2016

Couldn't be helped!

Today I moved everything around in my kitchen/lounge room and washed the entire floor. ...unfortunately this ended up with me being forced to spend time in the Sun in the back garden while it dried.
Luckily I had the foresight to make a mug of tea and take my book and sunglasses out with me.

I'm also studying a course with the OU at the moment called Food as Medicine which is really interesting and some good facts are tucking themselves away into the corners of my brain.

The blanket is progressing but however many squares i do I'm still a long way off.

Happy Wednesday everyone.  I hope wherever you are, you are enjoying the bright yellow sunshine that we are seeing at the moment.  Going to get hotter here at the weekend. ...can't wait.  Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment