Friday 7 April 2017

Long time no see

Wow can't believe that nearly 10 months has gone by since I wrote my last post. I had to give up doing the blog and crochet because I gave myself a pretty bad case of Rsi and needed to sort it out before it got worse.  I banned myself from picking up a crochet hook for six months or so and only tentatively went back to it about November time.

My hexagon blanket has been the result of this winter's work


This its so nice and easy to do.  And much easier on my arms than the granny stitch blanket which weighed so heavy even though it's beautiful.  Doing small hexagons to sew into a blanket was much  less taxing on my muscles.
i think using my arms for work with quite an intensity they couldn't cope with the extra strain and work has to come first.

Thing 1 has nearly finished year2 of uni and Thing 2 is starting to look at unis for next year. The time is just flowing so fast.

It's nice to have some warmer weather poking through at last. Its been a tough start to 2017 for our family and the Sun makes you feel positive and full of renewed energy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment